The health of our audiences is paramount. This is why basic measures will apply at the festival and we will all follow them to enjoy the whole program safely.
ADMISSION TO FESTIVAL
The admission to the festival is allowed only with a clean bill of health! What does that mean? Before every screening, we will be checking whether you meet one of these conditions:
- negative PCR test (max. 72 hours old),
- negative AG test (max. 24 hours old),
- vaccination against covid-19 at least 14 days previously (of second dose in 2-shot vaccines, first dose in single-shot vaccines)
- recovery after Covid-19 infection (max 180 days before the event)
The applicable proof includes a phone app (e.g. Tečka), a doctor’s certificate, or a certificate with test results. Anybody meeting these conditions will get a wristband from our volunteers, which will allow him entry to the screening and accompanying events.
PREVENTION AND RESPECT
During the festival, we will follow the measures recommended by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic. Specifically, as follows:
- mouth and nose covered by a respirator in all indoor spaces (cinema, café, etc.), except during consumption of drinks and food.
- regular hand-washing and use of disinfectants.
- social distancing whenever the situation allows.
Thank you for following these measures. We want everybody to feel safe at the festival and enjoy this year’s programs without worrying about their health. We are looking forward to seeing you!